The participation of Member Institutions to the Programme
For the implementation of PTCI, the CIEREA benefited from the support of the following financial partners:
- African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF)
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC),
- the French Aid and Cooperation Fund,
- the Ford Foundation,
- The Canadian Agency for International Development (CIDA),
- the French Ministry of Cooperation,
- the Kingdom of the Netherlands,
- the European Union,
- Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium.
The New Interuniversity Postgraduate Program (NPTCI) in Economics began on 1 January 2007 with eighteen (18) partner institutions that stand in Class A and Class B institutions.
The Training Units and Faculties of Class B are those providing the courses and issue certificates of DEA / Master of NPTCI. There are seven of them, namely:
- Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Abomey;
- Faculty of Economics and Management, University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar;
- Faculty of Economics, University of Kinshasa
- Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Yaounde II / Soa.
- Faculty of Law and Economics from the University Omar Bongo in Libreville;
- Training and Research Unit in Economics and Management, University of Abidjan-Cocody;
- Training and Research Unit in Economics and Management, University Ouaga 2.
Class A Faculties and Training and Research Units are Faculty members of CIEREA not providing the teachings of NPTCI.
Last Updated on Thursday, 05 April 2012 14:59